Upmarket Home - Great Location
Land Size: 1,000 sqm
REDUCED PRICE - GREAT LOCATION
This well-appointed double storey home is located on the outskirts of the village with open views over surrounding farmland. The exterior walls of the house are a combination of stone and plaster. It features an open plan living area with sun room, four bedrooms of which the fourth bedroom is a separate loft apartment. The ground level has two bedrooms, the open plan living area, kitchen, a patio and covered veranda area, while the first floor has the other two bedrooms and also has its own private patio. The property is fully fenced with paved driveway and has a low maintenance garden with water feature and mature trees including silver birches.
- House entrance off the garage;
- Tiled passage with storeroom and guest toilet.
- First bedroom is carpeted with built in cupboards, wooden beams and double cottage pane doors onto the covered veranda;
- First bathroom is tiled with shower, bath, vanity and toilet;
- Second bedroom is located on the opposite side of the living area. It is spacious with wooden beams, ample built in cupboards, small dressing room, double cottage pane doors onto patio and full en suite bathroom.
- The centrally located, open plan living area consists of the kitchen, dining room, formal lounge and sunroom. The kitchen is tiled and the living areas are carpeted with under floor heating;
- The kitchen has wooden cupboards, granite countertops, wooden beams, four plate gas stove and electric oven and prep sink. The separate scullery has an back door and features a double sink and can accommodate a washing machine, tumble drier and dishwasher;
- The dining area is adjacent to the kitchen;
- Double volume lounge area with gas fireplace that leads into the sunroom with access, through two sets of double cottage pane doors, onto the raised patio with farmland views. A section of the patio is covered;
- Tiled staircase with wooden balustrade.
First floor / mezzanine level:
The landing is tiled and leads to the toilet and bathroom on the one side and bedrooms on the other.
- Guest toilet;
- Third bathroom with shower;
- The third bedroom is tiled and features wooden beams, wall length built in cupboards with dresser and double cottage pane sliding doors that open to views;
- Private patio that leads to the fourth bedroom / loft apartment.
Fourth bedroom / loft apartment above carport:
- This spacious carpeted, loft apartment is above the carport and can easily accommodate 8 single beds;
- Single basin / vanity;
- Skylights throughout.
The facts stated herein are correct to the best of our knowledge, and may be subject to change.