Upmarket Home In Dullstroom Country Estate
Land Size: 1 ha
House Size: 401 sqm
This split level 4 bedroom, four bathroom home is situated in Dullstroom Country Estate. This exclusive development is approximately 18 kms from Dullstroom and offers over 550 hectares of the most pristine example of beautiful Mpumalanga highlands, with rolling grassland hills and magnificent views. It offers privacy, fishing and many hours of country walks.
Dullstroom Country Estate is primarily a Game and Trout Estate with walking trails and protected wetlands. The Estate has nine very attractive trout dams in total. It offers the security and well managed farm environment of a true country estate with all the beauty of rolling grasslands over which zebra, impala and eland roam.
There are only 45 x 1 hectare stands in total ensuring privacy on the estate. A further 40 stands in PHASE 3 are about to be merged into the estate increasing the number of stands to 85 stands.
The top level of the house has the four bedrooms, the kitchen, large living area and the closed in veranda;
- Stairs then lead down to the additional entertainment area, library and additional veranda;
- Four spacious carpeted bedrooms all with en suite bathrooms and built in cupboards;
- The two bedrooms have JOTUL wood burners and built in dressing tables;
- The bathrooms in the two front bedrooms are very similar and both have double free standing basins, a vanity stand, large shower, ball and claw bath and under floor heating;
- The bathrooms in the third and fourth bedrooms both have a shower and single basin;
- Generous open plan kitchen, lounge, dining area with JOTUL wood burner;
- Double doors lead off the lounge onto a large undercover veranda with built in braai and beautiful views. This veranda is closed in on three sides;
- The kitchen has lovely country finishes, granite counter tops and a large scullery which has place for a dish washer and washing machine;
- Leading off the kitchen is a large enclosed courtyard with an outside shower & sink;
- A library offers a wonderful opportunity to relax, while looking out towards the beautiful Steenkamps Mountains;
- The downstairs entertainment room currently includes a flat screen TV, dartboard, indoor braai, table tennis table and pool table that doubles up as a dining table;
- There is an additional large room that could easily be used as fifth bedroom;
The facts stated herein are correct to the best of our knowledge, and may be subject to change.