Timber Frame Home In Waterkloof Estate
Land Size: 330 ha
House Size: 150 sqm
This timber frame double storey home features 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and is set on the 330 hectare Waterkloof Estate situated about 22kms from Dullstroom. The house is situated on the edge of a drop-off offering wonderful views over trout dams.
Waterkloof Estate is a prime trout and fishing farm situated in the eastern highlands of Mpumalanga about 2 hours from Johannesburg and the Kruger National Park. This off the grid Estate has 13 dams which are regularly stocked, is fully game fenced and stocked with several species of antelope, including eland, zebra, red hartebeest, blesbok and springbuck. The Estate is exclusive with only 40 sites allocated for building, 23 of which have houses already built. This is a shareblock option.
- Open plan lounge with wood burning fireplace, kitchen and small braai area with jetmaster braai. Two sets of double doors lead out onto the covered veranda which wraps around three sides of the house;
- Kitchen features double sink, four plate gas stove/oven and four seater breakfast nook;
- First bedroom and second bedrooms both have built in cupboards;
- First bathroom with Victorian bath, shower, vanity and toilet.
- Third loft bedroom with built in cupboards;
- Fourth loft bedroom / main bedroom with built in cupboards and double doors out onto private covered balcony;
- Second bathroom with Victorian bath, vanity and toilet.
The facts stated herein are correct to the best of our knowledge, and may be subject to change.