Quaint Dullstroom Cottage
Land Size: 1,360 sqm
This quaint two bedroom, two bathroom cottage is located on a 1360sqm stand and situated close to Dullstroom town, north-west of the railway station. The home is a combination of brick, SABS approved Oduline sheeting(looks like corrugated iron sheeting) on the outside and Supawood inside, with wooden cottage pane window frames throughout. It has an open plan living area with fireplace and two double doors leading out onto a tiled, covered veranda with outside built-in braai. The property is surrounded with paddock fencing with metal sliding gate. Ideal weekend home for a small family.
Lounge, dining area, kitchenette:
- Small, tiled living area with central wood burning fireplace;
- Kitchenette, located opposite the fireplace, with double sink and four plate stove with extractor fan;
- Feature light fittings and stained glass / painted windows;
- Two wooden double cottage pane doors lead out onto the covered veranda with separate built in braai. The veranda is tiled and found on three side of the house.
There are two bedrooms located on either side of the living area. Both are tiled with en suite bathrooms.
- The main bedroom has a door leading onto the veranda and ceiling fan. Large en suite bathroom with shower, double vanity and toilet;
- Second bedroom with ceiling fan. En suite features shower, toilet and vanity.
The facts stated herein are correct to the best of our knowledge, and may be subject to change.