Quaint 2 Bedroom Home In Dullstroom
Land Size: 6,296 sqm
House Size: 146 sqm
This quaint, grey stone, double storey house with two bedrooms and one bathroom is the ideal weekend getaway cottage. Situated on a large double stand of over 6000sqm and set amongst a grove of Bluegum trees, this house has the feeling of being tucked in a forest. The property is located on the western perimeter of Dullstroom with beautiful views over nearby farmlands, yet situated close to Dullstroom town.
The garden area has intentionally been left undisturbed and enjoys a display of indigenous flowers and cosmos from time to time.
- Open plan lounge, dining and kitchen area with concrete screed floors;
- Informal kitchen with single sink, gas stove, Dover coal stove, limited cupboard space and a deep fireplace;
- Double doors from the lounge area, as well as the kitchen area, both leading out onto the covered veranda;
- Solid timber stairway plus a small storage area under the stairs.
- The main bedroom has wooden floors, very high, broad plank timber ceilings and attractive light fittings with large windows. The room also features double doors onto the large wooden, covered balcony;
- The second bedroom is a mirror image of the main bedroom;
- The bathroom consists of a toilet, basin and ball and claw bath with overhead shower.
The facts stated herein are correct to the best of our knowledge, and may be subject to change.