Magnificent Home - On 1,18 Hectares
Land Size: 11,898 sqm
House Size: 350 sqm
Upmarket double storey home with beautiful garden set on a very large stand of approximately 5949sqm. The adjacent stand of the same size is also included in the price.
This three bedroom designer home offers quality living in the popular town of Dullstroom. The house has many features including the grand, custom built sleeper wood front door, impressive light fittings including a wrought iron chandelier which hang from the double volume ceiling in the lounge and a lovely, established garden with mature trees, water feature and various ponds. There is an additional, enclosed vegetable garden with irrigation. The property also includes a separate entertainment room and a small staff cottage.
- Entrance hall with guest toilet;
- Access to double garage from hallway;
- Large open plan lounge, dining, kitchen area. The kitchen is tiled and the living areas have cemcrete floors;
- The lounge is double volume with exposed beams and a feature stone fireplace. Double sliding wood framed glass doors lead onto the covered veranda;
- The kitchen has ample cupboards with granite tops, double sink, four plate stove and oven, raised coal stove and exit stable door;
- Newly added pantry;
- Small storeroom under the tiled staircase.
- Tiled landing area that leads to the main bedroom and office on the one side and to the second and third bedrooms on the other side;
- Small office area with book shelves;
- Spacious double volume, main bedroom that has double doors opening onto small balcony overlooking the garden and ample built in cupboards. En suite bathroom with ball and claw bath, toilet, vanity and shower;
- The second and third bedrooms both have built in cupboards and views over the garden;
- Second bathroom is tiled and features ball and claw bath, vanity and toilet;
- All the bedrooms are carpeted, with high ceilings and DSTV connections.
Separate Entertainment Cottage:
- Situated 5 meters from the main house;
- It consists of a bar area, built in braai and has place to store wood;
- Cemcrete floors.
Separate Staff Accommodation:
- Consists of a room and bathroom with shower and toilet.
The facts stated herein are correct to the best of our knowledge, and may be subject to change.