Well Situated Farm
Land Size: 33 ha
This lovely little farm of 33 hectares, is well situated on the Tonteldoos road approximately 25km from Dullstroom. This property consists of two title deeds. The one portion is just over 17 hectares, has a neat house which is in good condition and has elevated views over the surrounding farmlands. The garden features a natural rockery with established plants. A borehole feeds excellent quality water to the house. The second portion is located across the road, it has a section of arable land and accommodates farm workers.
The house is facebrick under tiled roof.
- There are 3 bedrooms with en suite bathrooms. Two of the bedrooms have walk-in cupboards and the third bedroom has built in cupboards;
- All the bathrooms have baths and showers;
- The entrance hall leads into a spacious lounge. Double doors separate the entrance hall from the lounge;
- Double sliding doors also open out onto the large tiled and covered veranda making the most of the lovely farmland views;
- Kitchen has ample cupboards, double sink and tiled counter tops;
- Separate pantry /storeroom with shelves situated off the passage;
- Separate guest toilet with basin;
- There is a linen cupboard in the passage;
- Double garage with electric doors and has direct access into the house;
- The garage also has laundry fittings;
- There is a lock-up storeroom off the garage.
- The borehole supplies the house with water;
- There is a furrow that flows strongly in summer.
The facts stated herein are correct to the best of our knowledge, and may be subject to change.