305ha Beautiful Farm With Excellent Waters
Land Size: 305 ha
Reduced from R7,000,000 to R6,000,000!
The farm is approximately 305 hectares and has excellent waters, amazing views and accommodation. Water includes six registered dams and Crocodile river frontage with a waterfall. The property is game fenced and stocked with a variety of game including black wildebeest, zebra, blesbok and mountain reedbuck. Basic accommodation on the farm consists of two separate cottages, both with three bedrooms as well as the farm managers house. High clearance vehicle would be recommended to access the property.
10 kilometers of tar road, 4.5 kilometers of provincial gravel road and then 5 kilometers of farm road of which 3 kilometers is a servitude.
The cottage is a timber structure, with concrete floor and Harvey tiled roof. This cottage does not have Eskom.
- Tiled open plan kitchen and lounge with fireplace and a dining table for eight;
- The kitchen has a double basin, gas stove and oven;
- A sliding door leads off the dining area onto a wooden veranda, which has a built-in braai and views of the waterfall and the river;
- The three bedrooms are all carpeted, have built in cupboards and can accommodate two people each. The main bedroom is en suite with a bath, toilet and basin;
- Separate bathroom with a toilet and basin;
- Separate tiled shower;
- There are paraffin lamps, gas lamps and a donkey boiler which provides hot water;
- Double carport;
- Fish room with a basin and single carport.
Whispering Winds Cottage:
Wooden cottage on low stilts, with Harvey tile roof, cottage pane windows, wooden floors and ceilings throughout. This cottages does have Eskom.
- Open plan kitchen, dining room and lounge with a corner fireplace;
- Large sundeck provides a scenic view over the trout dams, the river and hills;
- The kitchen has a breakfast bar, double basin and a four plate gas stove;
- The main bedroom has built in cupboards. En suite bathroom with bath, toilet and basin;
- Second bedroom is carpeted and has built in cupboards;
- The third bedroom is carpeted;
- Separate bathroom with bath, toilet and basin;
- Donkey boiler for hot water and an undercover wood storage area;
- Braai area;
- Double carport.
A historical stone and brick farmhouse with a corrugated iron roof. This house does have Eskom.
- Open plan living area comprising of a kitchen with a pantry, mezzanine floor, lounge, fireplace and dining room;
- Two bedrooms and two bathrooms;
- Septic tanks and French drains for sewerage disposal;
- A small workshop;
- A storeroom;
- A shed as well as covered carports;
- There are six registered dams on the property;
- There is a permit in place to purchase and stock dams with trout. Stocking is done about 3 times per year;
- Water from a spring that gravitates into a 5000L tank for supply to the cottage.
The facts stated herein are correct to the best of our knowledge, and may be subject to change.