Magnificent 25ha Farm Situated Close To Dullstroom
Land Size: 25 ha
House Size: 140 sqm
This magnificent farm of approximately 25 hectares is situated only 1km from Dullstroom Village on the R540. It offers the best of both worlds, with private country living and all the benefits of living near town facilities. The farm is an easily manageable 25 hectares with beautiful views over the Steenkampsberg. The farm has excellent access off the R540 and features a three bedroom, three-bathroom farm house and a two bedroom, two bathroom cottage on the property. The house is currently used to cater for the tourism self-catering market and is very popular. The farm also has two beautifully manicured trout dams. Blesbok can be found roaming the property.
- Open plan living area that has large windows with aluminum frames and a wooden seating counter overlooking the water. The dining area and lounge have terracotta tiles, featuring a natural brick fireplace with a glass sliding door that leads out to the covered veranda;
- There is a natural brick built-in fireplace with wood storage underneath on the veranda which has plastered and painted walls with a wooden deck;
- The wooden deck over the water offers a beautiful setting to enjoy the view and the sound of moving water;
- The kitchen has cemcrete flooring, large centre island on wheels that has storage facilities underneath and a granite counter top. There is a four plate gas Elba hob and two electric plates with an electric oven, knotty pine ceiling and a large window facing out over the water. The scullery section has a low sloping roof, stable back door, double sink and has existing connections for a dishwasher;
- The cosy TV lounge, situated off the living are, has a natural brick wall;
- The spacious main bedroom overlooks the dams and is en suite with a large ball and claw bath tub, vanity, separate frameless shower and toilet;
- The second bedroom is en suite with a toilet, vanity and frameless shower. Both second and third bedrooms have solid wood open shelving units that includes hanging space;
- Mature trees in the garden with well-kept kikuyu lawns.
- Main open plan living area with feature fireplace, knotty pine ceiling and tiled floor;
- The kitchen has a single sink, gas geyser, counter top and underneath has shelves for storage;
- The cottage has two bedrooms, one is en suite with frameless mosaic tiled shower, vanity and toilet;
- The second bathroom has a frameless mosaic tiled shower, vanity and toilet;
- Additional large 35 sqm storeroom attached and a large lockable garage.
- The house has two small bedrooms and one bathroom with a shower;
- Kitchen with single sink and open shelves;
- Open plan living area with fireplace.
- There are two dams, registered and stock with trout;
- The borehole pumps 3500L per hour;
- Water to the farmhouse and cottage are from the borehole, which is gravity fed from the JoJo tanks.
The facts stated herein are correct to the best of our knowledge, and may be subject to change.