27 ha Farm near Tonteldoos
Land Size: 27 ha
House Size: 520 sqm
This farm of 27 hectares has a five bedroom house, a three bedroom cottage and a swimming pool. Accommodation situated in a well established garden with fruit trees. Water includes two boreholes, two dams, one of which is in need of repair. Entrance to the farm through a motorised gate.
Approximately 35 kilometers west of Dullstroom on the Tonteldoos Road.
- Spacious kitchen with a laminate floor and numerous kitchen cupboards. There is space for a dining room table. It is tiled from floor to ceiling and has a breakfast bar, a built in hob and eye level oven;
- Scullery with double sink and tiled floor;
- Back courtyard is paved with bricks and security gate at the kitchen back door;
- Double doors from the kitchen lead onto a small paved area outside;
- Separate dining room which is again very spacious and has a built in bar;
- An archway leads through to the lounge which is carpeted and has large windows offering views into the garden;
- The T.V. lounge is carpeted;
- The main bedroom has built in cupboards and an overhead fan.
- Bedroom 2 and 3 have built in cupboards and are both carpeted;
- The fourth and fifth bedrooms are smaller and one has built in cupboards;
- The first bathroom has a shower only;
- Second bathroom has a bath and shower;
- There is a security door at the entrance of the passage leading to the bedrooms and trellis doors on all of the external doors;
- Swimming pool with a brick paving surround and ornamental water feature.
- Face brick under corrugated iron with cottage pane metal frame windows and a security door at the entrance;
- Open plan living and dining area with archway in between, carpet tiles;
- The kitchen has ample metal cupboards with a spacious grocery cupboard. The kitchen also has carpet tiles and the walls are tiled from floor to ceiling;
- An archway leads through to the scullery which has a single sink and laundry sink with facilities for a washing machine and tumble drier;
- The main bedroom has carpet tiles and built in cupboards. En suite bathroom with bath only;
- The second and third bedrooms are spacious and have large windows, built in cupboards and carpet tiles;
- The second bathroom has a bath and shower;
- Security gate and burglar bars throughout
- Double garage;
- Built in 1984 and is stone under thatch and is approximately 50 sqm in size;
- It comprises a small room with bathroom, carpet tiles. The bathroom has a very basic shower and a gas geyser but the whole building needs attention.
- Triple carport located near the farmhouse, with corrugated iron on three sides and brick paving strips to the house. There is an additional carport at the house;
- There are several weld mesh pens with brick and mortar shelter that have previously been used as dog kennels;
- Small tool shed;
- Two boreholes, one of which feeds to 2 x 5000 litre water tanks. There is an additional 5000 litre tank;
- Small dam of approximately a quarter hectare, currently stocked with bass;
- Second dam in need of repair.
The facts stated herein are correct to the best of our knowledge, and may be subject to change.