Ideal Weekend Farm with excellent water!
Land Size: 27 ha
This well maintained farm of 27 hectares is an ideal weekend farm, a manageable size with excellent waters including two dams, a river, a furrow and a borehole. The accommodation on the farm has a modern feel and is well finished. The main house has three bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, an open plan living area and a large covered veranda. Both the house and cottage are situated on the banks of one of the dams and have great views. An expansive kikuyu lawn surrounds both the house and cottage.
Approximately 21 kilometres from Dullstroom, on the Tonteldoos Road.
The main farmhouse and cottage are face brick under corrugated iron and they overlook the dams. They were built in 2008.
Main Farmhouse - 3 bedrooms 3 bathrooms:
The Farmhouse has been well maintained and is in excellent condition. It has concrete floors throughout the living areas, passages and kitchen. The bedrooms have timber flooring with under floor heating.
- The open plan living area is spacious and features decorative chandeliers;
- Kitchen features a central island with a four plate hob, oven and breakfast bar. Ample built in cupboards with granite tops. Separate scullery area with double sink, connections for washing machine, dishwasher, tumble dryer;
- The lounge has a feature granite stone wall with the fireplace. Two sliding doors lead onto the covered veranda;
- There are three bedrooms, all of which have floor to ceiling built in cupboards and under floor heating;
- The main bedroom has an attractive chandelier and a sliding door onto the veranda with a fire place. Floor to ceiling walk in cupboard with a small dressing area. The en suite bathroom has a double vanity with granite tops, a spacious bath and shower;
- Guest bathroom is tiled and has a toilet and vanity;
- Third bathroom is spacious with tiled floor, bath, toilet and vanity;
- The bathrooms have ceiling heating lights with built in fans.
Cottage - 1 bedrooms 1 bathroom:
- The kitchen has concrete flooring with double sink, electric oven, connection for dishwasher and built in cupboards;
- Spacious bedroom with floor to ceiling built in cupboards, a sliding door that leads onto the veranda;
- The bathroom is tiled with a bath, spacious shower, toilet and vanity.
- Two storerooms located behind the house and cottage;
- An old kraal;
- A stone building with one room and a separate bathroom;
- Two staff members reside on the farm.
- Three dams all fed by springs, one of which needs repairing;
- One borehole;
- The borehole feeds to jojo tanks, and from there water is pumped to the to the main farmhouse and cottage.
The facts stated herein are correct to the best of our knowledge, and may be subject to change.