Ideal Weekend Farm
Land Size: 136 ha
Ideal weekend hideaway of 136 hectares that features a three bedroom farm house and a separate two bedroom cottage. There are lovely views overlooking the surrounding farmlands with rocky features and aloes throughout. The Tonteldoos River meanders through the farm and there is small dam.
Located 32 kilometres from Dullstroom, 22km on the Tonteldoos gravel road and another 10km on the Laersdrift road.
The main farmhouse and cottage are set in an established garden with rock features and mature trees.
Main Farmhouse - Leopards Den 3 bedrooms 2 bathrooms:
- Kitchen has a single sink, a few cupboards and four plate gas stove;
- The lounge / dining room is carpeted and leads out onto an oval, covered veranda area which has a small built in braai;
- There are three bedrooms, of which the first bedroom has carpet tiles, built in cupboards and wall heater;
- First bathroom is tiled and spacious with bath, shower, toilet and vanity;
- Second bathroom is tiled and has a bath, toilet and vanity;
- Most of the windows have external steel shutters;
- Burglar bars;
- Wooden ceilings throughout most of the house.
First Cottage - Hobbit House 2 bedrooms 1 bathroom:
- Open plan living area, the lounge area has carpet tiles and built in corner seating with cushions;
- Tiled kitchen with single sink, wooden ceilings and cupboards;
- The spacious first bathroom is tiled and has a bath, shower, vanity and toilet;
- There are two bedrooms, both with carpet tiles;
- Outside braai / boma area that features a pizza oven. Ideal place to enjoy your sundowners while overlooking the surrounding farmlands;
- Outside sink;
- Some windows have external steel shutters;
- Burglar bars;
- The second cottage is in the process of being completed;
- Approx. 6sqm shed / storeroom;
- Anna and Geelbooi have been working on the farm for many years, however donÂt reside there.
- Small dam;
- Water is fed from the borehole to a small concrete dam, then to the main farmhouse and cottage;
The facts stated herein are correct to the best of our knowledge, and may be subject to change.