Farm with Large Dam
Land Size: 87 ha
House Size: 180 sqm
This farm of approximately 87 hectares offers the exceptional 4 hectare dam known as Jurassic Pond, a main farm house, an additional three bedroom cottage and stables. Apart from offering good grazing there is also 4 hectares of eragrostis and an additional small dam.
It is approximately 3 kilometres from Dullstroom.
The main farmhouse is face brick under corrugated iron with metal cottage pane windows and is fully fenced. It is north facing with three bedrooms, two bathrooms and a veranda running the full length of the house. It is fully fenced and includes a carport that can accommodate four vehicles.
There is a large workshop / storeroom that could easily be converted into a cottage.
- Open plan living area with lounge, dining room and kitchen that is tiled. Free standing fireplace in lounge;
- Kitchen has solid timber counter tops, double sink and gas stove. Several additional plugs have been included in the kitchen area;
- Main bedroom is en suite with shower only. It is carpeted and has ample timber built in cupboards;
- Second and third bedrooms are also carpeted and with timber built in cupboards;
- Second bathroom has bath and shower;
- Tiled, covered veranda with wood pillars runs the full length of the house;
- Carport that can accommodate four vehicles;
- Various fruit trees including cherry trees, apples, apricot, peach and plums.
Cottage overlooking Jurassic Pond:
- Spacious open plan tiled living area;
- Lounge area with free standing fireplace;
- Dining area can easily accommodate ten seater table;
- Kitchen with light coloured kitchen fittings, double sink and breakfast counter;
- There are three tiled bedrooms;
- Tiled bathroom with shower, vanity and toilet;
- Covered veranda overlooking Jurassic Pond;
- Neat lawns.
- 4 stables of face brick under corrugated iron with post and rail fenced paddocks;
- Face brick under corrugated iron workshop of approximately 25 sqm located close to the main house. Ample electric plugs and also used as a laundry. Could easily be converted to a small cottage.
- There are two registered dam, the well-known Jurassic Pond which is approximately 4 hectares and has frequently been used in fishing competitions and a second small dam at the top of the farm;
- There are three boreholes. Water is pumped from the first & 2nd boreholes to a 5000 liter tank and gravity fed to the main house. The second 3rd borehole feeds the cottage. They are manually controlled.
The facts stated herein are correct to the best of our knowledge, and may be subject to change.