Small Farm With Historical House
Land Size: 46 ha
House Size: 196 sqm
This well-manicured farm of 46 hectares has a historical four bedroom farmhouse, outbuildings, many fruit trees and arable land. A large area around the house is lawned and looks down towards a small stream and 100 year old pear trees. This farm was originally a mampoer distillery.
Located north west of Dullstroom, 22 kilometers on the Tonteldoos road
The house was built in 1885 and has the typical very thick external stone walls which have now been painted, has metal frame windows and many of the original oregan pine doors.
- Small tiled entrance hall leading to the kitchen and main bedroom;
- The kitchen has a skylight, pine louvre cupboards, an arga type coal stove and space for a table and chairs;
- Pantry with built in shelves;
- Scullery with double sink, screed floor and a back door;
- There is a timber sliding door that separates the kitchen and the lounge, dining room. The lounge and dining room are and divided by a low wall;
- The office is located off the dining room, is carpeted and has built in shelves and low cupboards;
- There are two bedrooms off the lounge, one slightly larger than the other but both are carpeted, no built in cupboards;
- The lounge flows through to a closed veranda with an arch between the two rooms;
- There is a guest toilet off the veranda;
- One bathroom off the kitchen with shower and bath;
- The carpeted main bedroom is en suite with shower only.
- There is an amazing variety of fruit trees including two types of plums, two types of peaches, pears, apricots, figs, granadillas, prickly pears, apples and lemons.
- Corrugated iron storeroom of 130sqm;
- Pack house with two storerooms and a workshop;
- Corrugated iron carport for farm equipment of 90 sqm;
- Stone sheep kraal with partial corrugated iron roof;
- Carport with shade cloth.
- A borehole pumps to a storage tank that feeds the house with water;
- Furrow runs through the farm and feeds a dam of 4800cum that then feeds the irrigation system;
- Small stream runs through the farm.
The facts stated herein are correct to the best of our knowledge, and may be subject to change.