Farm Near Dullstroom With Renovated Home
Land Size: 175 ha
House Size: 140 sqm
This farm has a beautifully restored original farmhouse and is ideally located near Dullstroom. Many of the original features of the home have been retained including the oregon doors and doorframes as well as the wrap around veranda. It has an open plan living, dining area, an office alcove, kitchen, two bedrooms and two bathrooms. Water on the property includes three dams, one of which is approximately one hectare plus two boreholes. The property is 175 hectares with approximately 10 hectares of arable land, 4 hectares currently being cultivated. Various outbuildings.
Located 15kms from Dullstroom with only 3 km of gravel road.
The house is stone under a corrugated iron roof. The roof was recently replaced. Most of the windows are timber sash windows.
- The front door is timber with very attractive glass panels;
- Open plan living area with laminate floors and Union coal stove on tiled slab;
- The lounge features a built-in corner cupboard with book shelves and downlighters;
- Dining area has built in, floor to ceiling cupboards with drawers, a display unit and wine racks;
- There is a study alcove off the living area with floor to ceiling cupboards and a window overlooking the dam;
- Compact kitchen with prep sink, granite counter tops, five plate Smeg stove and oven with extractor fan, timber cupboards and shelves;
- Separate scullery with additional cupboards, single sink and separate single oval Vaal sink. A dishwasher, tumble drier and washing machine can be accommodated;
- Back door onto the veranda;
- Main bedroom has laminate floors, wall length built in cupboards. En suite bathroom which
has a large glass corner shower, Victorian bath and glass vanity;
- Second bedroom has laminate floors and large windows overlooking the farmland and dam;
- Second bathroom has wood paneled walls, a vanity, toilet and shower;
- Covered veranda around most of the house.
The facts stated herein are correct to the best of our knowledge, and may be subject to change.