Farm With Guest Accommodation
Land Size: 60 ha
This 60 hectare farm is located on the Tonteldoos road and features three accommodation units including Wetlands Cottage, a three bedroom stone main house, a small four sleeper cottage and the four bedroom Highlands Cottage. Highlands Cottage is located on the hill and has lovely views over the surrounding farmlands. There are three dams and the largest dam has a small deck area. The accommodation is rented out over weekends and generates an income. Ideal weekend farm located only 14km by gravel road from Dullstroom.
Located a mere 14kms from Dullstroom, on the Tonteldoos road.
Farmhouse - Wetlands Cottage:
- Small entrance area with wooden staircase;
- First bedroom with tile carpets and fireplace;
- The first bathroom is tiled with bath, toilet and vanity;
- The spacious, open plan living area with slate tiles and open wooden beams, features a large fireplace with sleeper mantle and includes the kitchen, dining area and lounge with generous size windows ensuring views;
- Kitchen has country cupboards, double sink, gas stove and small breakfast counter. Exit door out into the garden;
- Double aluminium doors lead out onto the veranda and deck area;
- Tiled, covered veranda with built in braai and additional timber deck;
- Partially surrounded with wooden paddock fencing.
- The carpeted second bedroom has wooden beams, small built in cupboard with dresser and full en suite;
- The third bedroom is also carpeted with built in cupboard and dresser.
This four sleeper cottage is located about 10 metres from the main farmhouse and would be ideal for children.
- Small carpeted area with fireplace and carpet tiles, that accommodates a double bed and bunkbed;
- Tiled en suite bathroom with shower, vanity and toilet;
- Small veranda.
Highlands Cottage was built in 2009, with its foundation between the rocks and is situated on a hill. It has an open veranda on two sides overlooking the farmland with lovely views.
Cemcrete flooring and aluminium doors and window frames throughout.
- This rustic house features an open plan living area and centrally place wood burning fireplace. There are large windows ensuring lovely views;
- The first bedroom with en suite bathroom that includes a corner shower, toilet and vanity.
- Exit door that leads into small entrance room;
- The second and third bedrooms share a bathroom, which is designed to be en suite for both rooms. The bathroom has a shower, toilet and vanity. The third bedroom also has its own exit door;
- Fourth bedroom with en suite that includes shower, toilet and vanity.
- Outside wood storage area;
- Cement parking area;
- Fully fenced with entrance gate.
- Staff accommodation;
The facts stated herein are correct to the best of our knowledge, and may be subject to change.