Pecan and Avocado farm with Excellent waters
Land Size: 88 ha
Approximately 88 hectare established pecan nut and avocado farm with excellent water irrigation rights. Situated in Mpumalanga, about 3.5 hours drive from Johannesburg and less than an hour from Nelspruit on the N4, this highly intensive farm is made up of two title deeds.
There is a very comfortable homestead, staff accommodation and a weekend guest cottage that also generates income.
The land runs down a north facing slope from near the top of the mountain, across the valley and ends along the Lupulela River at the bottom of the farm offering superb views. The Lupulela is a perennial stream that flows into the Elands River.
The farmhouse which was built over forty years ago, is set in a lush, comparatively large garden with three water features and many indigenous trees.
- Open plan kitchen (with a pantry), attractive timber work surfaces and rustic timber slat cupboards, double sink;
- Lounge and dining room with slasto tiles, a veranda and views down the valley;
- Main bedroom is very large, has built in cupboards and an en suite with shower and bath;
- There are two additional bedrooms and an additional bathroom and guest toilet;
- Two studies, one with a storage room.
Stone cottage on a dam : This house was built by owner from stone and timber sourced on the farm about ten years ago (2003). It is simple, spacious and sophisticated.
- An open plan design on two levels. The upper level comprises a fully equipped kitchen, with all appliances, cutlery/crockery, a dining area, main bedroom with a king size bed and a full bathroom with a Victorian bath;
- The lower level is focused around a central stone fireplace with three upholstered sleeper couches which can be made up for additional sleeping space;
- There is an outdoor shower with hot and cold running water;
- Quality roman blinds and upholstery throughout;
- Opens out onto a deck with a braai area and overlooks the earth dam;
- It is rented out on a self-catering basis, primarily over weekends and holidays;
- The cottage is surrounded by lawn and indigenous shrubs and enjoys one of the best views on the farm;
- Most contents including fittings, linen and furniture are included in the sale.
The facts stated herein are correct to the best of our knowledge, and may be subject to change.