Farm With Good Grazing and Water
Land Size: 289 ha
This farm offers a wonderful combination of being an excellent trout fishing farm with five dams and 9 weirs within the 1,5 kilometer stretch of the Klein Komati river that runs through the farm, plus very good grazing for cattle or game. It is approximately 289 hectares, located about 31kms from Belfast N4, on the R33 towards Carolina. Accommodation on the farm includes a very spacious five bedroom farmhouse with covered veranda and double garage. The farm also has a very large shed,
lovely views of surrounding farmland and is within close proximity to the Nooitgedacht dam.
- Back entrance into kitchen and open pantry with shelves;
- Kitchen with cupboards, double sink and 4 plate Defy stove and oven;
- Utility room used to store fishing rods and equipment. It has ample cupboard space and also houses the fridges;
- Spacious dining area;
- Lounge / living area with stone fireplace and exit out onto veranda;
- Storeroom off lounge;
- Four bathrooms;
- Wooden ceilings throughout;
- Large covered veranda.
Rondavel / fifth room:
- Situated just off the farmhouse with own entrance;
- Cemcrete flooring;
- En suite with toilet, shower and vanity.
- Very spacious double garage with top section used as a storage /work area, separate storeroom and wood shed;
- Large steel shed / workshop with electricity;
- Rondavel and staff accommodation.
The facts stated herein are correct to the best of our knowledge, and may be subject to change.