94 Hectare Farm 2km From Dullstroom
Land Size: 94 ha
This farm of approximately 94 hectares is located 2 km from the Dullstroom village. This property is highly desirable as its location not only offers private country living but the added benefit of access to town facilities. About 1,5 kilometers of the Witpoortspruit river meanders through the farm and there are approximately three springs. Accommodation includes two modest houses set in a garden with established lawn and trees, all enclosed by 1.8m fencing.
There are a variety of fruit trees scattered over the property. The farm also has fair grazing which is currently rented to a local farmer and 6 hectares of Oulands grass.
- Four bedroom, two bathroom, facebrick house with corrugated iron roofing;
- Large kitchen with tiled floors and walls, a double sink and a pantry;
- Carpeted lounge and separate dining room;
- The bedrooms are all carpeted and spacious. Two of the bedrooms have built in cupboards and free-standing cupboards in the other two bedrooms would be included in the sale;
- Both bathrooms have a bath only, one of which is an original cast iron ball and claw;
- The garden is fully fences and features a 100-year-old Oak tree and various fruit trees.
A portion of this house was built before the Anglo Boer War by the grandfather of the current owner. This house has 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Many of the walls are typically very thick with various additions that have been made throughout the years. Some of the rooms have skylights which offer natural lighting.
- The entrance way is tiled with doors that open onto the living area, kitchen and pantry;
- Spacious tiled kitchen with room for a table and chairs for six, a double sink, free standing stove with oven and ample free standing cupboards that will be included in the sale;
- There is laundry area in the kitchen with a double laundry sink;
- Separate dining room off the kitchen. This room was part of the original house, built in 1916, with tiled floor and knotty pine ceilings;
- Large carpeted living area with knotty pine ceilings and feature face-brick walls and is located off the kitchen;
- The main en suite bedroom is off the living area. This room is also carpeted with large windows, walk-in cupboard and en suite bathroom with bath only;
- The remaining three bedrooms are located off the dining room, these bedrooms are smaller and fully carpeted. One of the rooms has a door leading out into the garden;
- Second bathroom has bath only.
- Three car garage built before 1936, with an additional section, erected from corrugated iron sheeting, located just off the second house;
- Open corrugated shed with a braai area and small enclosed section which can be used for storage;
- Storeroom of corrugated iron construction;
- Remains of old cattle kraal with additional cattle handling facilities;
- Remains of old milking stall.
The facts stated herein are correct to the best of our knowledge, and may be subject to change.