Lovely Guest Farm 30kms from Dullstroom
Land Size: 114 ha
This lovely guest farm of approximately 110 hectares is located about 30kms from Dullstroom on the Tonteldoos road. The accommodation is set in an established garden with lovely mature trees and this area is fenced off. The original farm house has been converted to accommodate guests for dining, with a pub, a large kitchen, scullery pantry but also has two en suite bedrooms for a management couple. There are then two units each with two en suite bedrooms with wonderful views across surrounding farmland. The farm has adequate water including, a small dam, borehole and a section of a stream. Small koppie with rocks and gum trees are a lovely feature of the farm.
- The veranda is enclosed with glass that forms a wonderful suntrap and leads into an office;
- The veranda leads into the bar and a small sitting area. The carpeted sitting room features a massive fireplace and separates his and her toilets. There is a small room off the toilets, which has a shower and storage facility;
- Large carpeted dining room with a fireplace and ceiling fans;
- Spacious kitchen featuring ample cupboards, an island, granite tops, double eye level ovens and gas stove, a prep sink and a serving hatch to the bar. Separate scullery with large double sink, space and plumbing for a tumble drier, washing machine and dish washer and a door onto the covered back verandah. Very large pantry, linen cupboard and separate section currently used to accommodate fridges and freezers;
- The tiled main en suite bedroom is located on the other side of the kitchen, and features ample built in cupboards. The bathroom has been newly renovated and is very spacious with tiles, a large oval bath, corner shower, double vanity and a fireplace;
- The second bedroom is also en suite and located off the dining room, has built in cupboards and is carpeted with a window that overlooks the enclosed front verandah. Large en suite bathroom, tiled with shower and bath;
- Covered veranda off the kitchen has a built in braai.
- The four bedrooms are very similar and are a good size to include a sitting area with a fireplace. They are carpeted, have built in cupboards and a ceiling fan. The bathrooms are tiled and include a bath and shower;
- Two of these units have a small kitchenette (unit 1 and unit 2);
- Each room has its own small covered verandah;
- There are two units, each with two semi detached bedrooms. They are face brick under corrugated iron.
- Large wooden shed / workshop with electricity and a double carport for the tractor and equipment;
- Stone garden shed.
- The current rate is R500 per person sharing and R650 for a single.
The facts stated herein are correct to the best of our knowledge, and may be subject to change.