Weekend Farm with Views
Land Size: 22 ha
House Size: 550 sqm
Beautiful farm of +- 22 hectares situated approximately 34 kms from Dullstroom and only 6kms off the N4, taking the left turn after the Machadodorp toll gate. The magnificent stone and plaster home was renovated 4 years ago and features six luxurious bedrooms, and an additional nursery, four bathrooms of which two are en suite. All the bedrooms and living areas overlook the garden and farmland beyond. There are a variety of living areas, all very spacious and a deep covered verandah that all add to the appeal of the home.
- Entrance through covered verandah into large, tiled lounge area with stonework finishes;
- Massive stone fireplace featuring two separate areas for cooking or simply making a fire and 2 separate wood stacking areas;
- There is also space in this area for a ten seater dining room table;
- Very attractive light fittings;
- Double glass doors opening onto covered verandah with views of the garden and surrounding farmlands;
- Entrance into the kitchen through a wooden Dutch door with serving hatch or into the 2nd lounge through wooden / glass door.
Open plan 2nd lounge, kitchen and dining room areas with the 2nd lounge and dining room being separated by a double sided, stone fireplace with 2 separate wood stacking / packing areas. There are wooden floors in the kitchen, 2nd lounge and dining room areas.
2nd Lounge and dining room:
- Both with large windows ensuring sufficient light and views over garden and farmland;
- Wooden shelves and wood stacking in the 2nd lounge.
- Large, spacious kitchen area with centre island made of stone with wooden worktop;
- The large island includes 2 separate wood stacking areas, 3 plate gas stove, single electric plate and Defy oven;
- Good quality wooden cupboards and worktops;
- Double ceramic kitchen sinks;
- Back door leading out onto the driveway;
- Separate, tiled laundry room.
The bedrooms are situated on both sides of the living area with the main, nursery, 3rd and 4th bedrooms on the dining room side (right) and the 5th, 6th and 7th on the entrance lounge side (left). All bedrooms have under floor heating, down lighters and views of the wonderful garden. There are additional built in cupboards in the passage areas on both sides of the house.
Main bedroom and 5th bedroom:
Similar except that the main bedroom has more built in cupboards and the 5th bedrooms en suite has a bath.
- Ample built in cupboards;
- Carpeted with stone fireplace and stacking glass doors opening up onto verandah;
- En suite bedroom features cemcrete floors, large corner bath, double shower, separate vanities and under floor heating.
- Carpeted, blinds and double door out onto the driveway area.
3rd, 4th, 6th and 7th bedrooms:
- Carpeted with large windows overlooking garden;
- 4th and 6th bedrooms have built in cupboards.
- Cemcrete floor, shower, toilet and basin.
- Cemcrete floor, double shower, toilet and basin.
- Small, carpeted lounge area situated on the left hand side.
- Basic, covered outside braai area made of stone;
- Covered carport for 4 vehicles including additional storeroom for tools and place for 2 tractors;
- Servants rooms situated behind the carport with 4 rooms, toilet and a shower.
- Spring that goes to the reservoir tank (2 x 50,000l JoJo tanks);
- Borehole with electric pump;
- +-800meters of river frontage;
- Permission to build 2 dams (seller has the paperwork).
- The farm manager resides on the farm and has been with the current owner from the beginning. He is reliable and capable of attending to all the duties required to maintain the farm.
The facts stated herein are correct to the best of our knowledge, and may be subject to change.