Shares Available In Farm
Land Size: 103 ha
Share In A Farm.
De Rust is a great place to get away for a few days from busy city life. The 103 hectare farm features one large dam which is stocked with trout every year or two. In addition to opportunities for fishing, there are walks around the farm with beautiful views of the surrounding countryside and diverse fauna and flora.
The farm is owned in the name of De Rust Investments (Pty) Ltd and shareholders get exclusive use of the farm according to the number of shares held in the company.
The farm is situated approximately 245 kms from Johannesburg and 7 kms from the Belfast turnoff on the N4 going towards Nelspruit. From Gauteng, take the N12 or the N4 to Witbank and continue on the N4 7 kms past Belfast. The entrance is on the right and directly opposite the Inyamazane signpost on the left. Proceed down the dirt road for 1.4 km, then take the right-hand fork passing the turn-off to Bokmakierie Trout Lodge. Continue for a further 2 kms through two cattle gates, then turn left at the De Rust sign. Gain access through the farm gate on the right.
Main House consists of:
- Tiled kitchen and pantry;
- Carpeted open plan lounge and dining room with fireplace;
- Double doors leading out to partially covered veranda with views over the dam;
- 5 double bedrooms;
- 2 bathrooms
- Large storeroom;
- Alarm system.
Cottage consists of:
- 2 Bedrooms with kitchenette;
- Bathroom with shower;
Old Farmhouse (currently being renovated) consists of:
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Large entertainment room with snooker table, table tennis table & dartboard.
- Large farmhouse kitchen
- 1 dam of approximately 3 ha, which is stocked with trout every year or two;
- Water is obtained from a natural spring and gravity fed to the water tanks;
- 2 x JOJO tanks.
ELECTRICITY AND GAS:
- Electricity supplied by Eskom
- Gas Stove and oven
- 3 staff members live in a small settlement area at the edge of the farm;
- They are employed 4 days each week and are responsible for the maintenance work around the farm.
The facts stated herein are correct to the best of our knowledge, and may be subject to change.