Shares Available In Farm
Land Size: 103 ha
There are weeks available for purchase, of which four shares entitle you to two weeks, in this destination farm which is situated approximately 245 kms from Johannesburg and 7 kms from the Belfast turnoff on the N4 going towards Nelspruit. The farm features one large trout fishing dam, a four bed main house and one bed cottage, both overlooking the dam and set in an established garden.
The well-stocked dam and beautiful views makes this farm ideal for a fishing weekend away.
From Gauteng: Take the N12 or the N4 to Witbank and continue on the N4 7 kms past Belfast. The entrance is on the right and directly opposite the Inyamazane signpost on the left. Proceed down the dirt road for 1.4 km, then take the right-hand fork passing the turn-off to Bokmakierie Trout Lodge. Continue for a further 2 kms through two cattle gates, then turn left at the De Rust sign. Gain access through the farm gate on the right.
- Consists of a tiled kitchen and pantry;
- Carpeted open plan lounge and dining room with fireplace;
- Double doors leading out to partially covered verandah with views over the dam;
- 4 double bedrooms and an extra bedroom with bunks which sleeps up to 5;
- 2 bathrooms and a large storeroom;
- Outside sink for cleaning fish;
- Alarm system.
- Consists of a lounge with kitchenette;
- Bathroom with shower;
- Double bedroom.
- Currently being renovated for extra accommodation and consists of 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms and large entertainment room.
The facts stated herein are correct to the best of our knowledge, and may be subject to change.