Farm In The Kwena Basin With Views
Land Size: 105 ha
This beautiful 105ha farm is located in the sought after Crocodile River valley, approximately 60km from Dullstroom and 270 km from Gauteng. The farm has wonderful views towards the majestic Drakensberg. The Crocodile River, which is home to wild trout, forms one of the farm boundaries for approx 750 m. The farm is fully fenced with stone pillars along the road boundary. It has a newly built cottage and boma. Foundations have been completed for a second 2 bedroom cottage. The farm has Eskom power.
The farm lies in the middle veld and consist of two biomes - grassland and indigenous afromontane forest. The average temperature is about 27 degrees. Mean rainfall is approximately 900 mm per annum.
- Cottage comprises a main room and bathroom, with a secure storeroom. It has a patio and boma and a water and electricity connection;
- Foundations have been completed for a second 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom cottage with living area and verandah;
- Corrugated iron hut for staff to sleep in.
- The Crocodile river flows very strongly through the farm and encompasses a series of rock pools.
- There is a borehole on the property with a depth of 25 m and a yield of 4500 litres per hour. A trench has been excavated from the borehole to the main storage tank and the 40mm pipe is on site. There are 2 Jo Jo water storage tanks of 15000 and 10000 litres.
The facts stated herein are correct to the best of our knowledge, and may be subject to change.