Farm With Excellent Location
Land Size: 104 ha
A farm with a fantastic location only 7kms from Dullstroom with amazing views of surrounding farmlands. The farm has a large original stone farm house (six bedrooms and 3 bathrooms) and lands for farming.
There are very comprehensive cattle handling facilities, a large workshop and shed. The farm has a registered license to build a dam on the property, such rights are almost impossible to obtain.
- The farmhouse is constructed from grey granite stone with pointed plasterwork as a feature. It is very sound and has typical thick walls, high ceilings, original doors and brass door knobs;
- The original house consists of three bedrooms, two living areas with kitchen, pantry and scullery. The house has been extended to include a further two bedrooms with a bathroom, living area and kitchenette;
- The living area has double glass front doors opening into a large lounge and two additional lounges. There is a fireplace with a stone mantle piece in the second T.V. lounge. The third T.V. lounge has beautiful wooden floors and is open plan with the kitchenette;
- Kitchen has ample cupboards and double sink. There is a large scullery with plumbing for a dishwasher and washing machine and a pantry area off the kitchen;
- All the bedrooms are very spacious, one of which is en suite. Two of the bedrooms are inter leading. Only one of the bedrooms has built in cupboards, two have wooden floors and the others are carpeted. There are two other bathrooms as well as a guest toilet;
- The verandah is closed in on three sides offering a sheltered outdoor living area. The verandah on the other side of the house has been completely enclosed and is part of the third lounge / kitchenette area.
- There is no staff accommodation on the farm.
- Include a very well constructed shed / workshop of 270sqm with a storeroom inside that can be locked independently;
- There is a double garage door in one section and a standard door leading to a second section. There is three phase electricity and concrete floors;
- An additional corrugated iron structure serves as a three vehicle carport, currently used to shelter farm equipment.
The facts stated herein are correct to the best of our knowledge, and may be subject to change.