Small Holding With Accommodation Units
Land Size: 14 ha
House Size: 250 sqm
This small holding of 13,7 hectares is situated in the small hamlet of Tonteldoos. It features one dam, and offers a good opportunity to enjoy a country lifestyle while deriving an income from the rental of the guest cottages on the property. The accommodation features a three bedroom main house, two cottages and a granny flat. It has mature trees, approximately 300 peach trees and a selection of other fruit trees.
21 km from Dullstroom on the Tonteldoos gravel Road, north west of Dullstroom
- The open plan lounge and dining room area is tiled and has a fireplace. French doors open onto the veranda;
- The kitchen has open shelving. There is a scullery area with double sink and pantry without shelves;
- Three bedroom and two bathrooms. The main bedroom is carpeted, has a dressing room, en suite with shower and bath and has a door out to the covered veranda which is secured.
- Situated very close to the main house;
- Open plan tiled lounge, dining and kitchen area;
- White melamine kitchen cupboards with double sink;
- Two bedrooms, each with a separate entrance to the one bathroom. There are built in cupboards in the first bedroom.
- Stone rondavel under thatch;
- Exposed rafters in the open plan lounge dining and kitchen area. The lounge has a fireplace and double doors opening onto the veranda with views towards the dam;
- The kitchen has white melamine cupboards, and a small pantry. There is a breakfast bar between the kitchen and dining area;
- There are carpets throughout;
- Three bedrooms all with built in cupboards;
- The two bathrooms have showers and baths and are wheel chair friendly;
- Small linen cupboard.
- Face brick under thatch;
- Open plan lounge and dining room with fireplace, exposed rafters and with double doors onto the veranda which overlooks the dam;
- The kitchen is separate and has ample cupboards;
- Three carpeted bedrooms;
- The two bathrooms have showers and baths and are wheel chair friendly.
- One dam of approximately half a hectare, which is fed from a spring;
- The water supply to the house and cottages is from a borehole;
- Three phase Eskom;
- Approximately 300 peach trees, walnuts, apricots, plums, nectarine, almond and pear trees.
The facts stated herein are correct to the best of our knowledge, and may be subject to change.