Commercial Building for Sale In Dullstroom
Land Size: 1,322 sqm
This double storey building is very well located on the northern side of the main road running through Dullstroom. The building is attractive and has a covered veranda running the full length of the front. It is currently being utilized as a 150 seater restaurant with a pub, spacious kitchen with office and pantry. There are two additional units located upstairs, currently used purely for storage. There is ample parking area along the front of the building.
This is loosely divided into three restaurant sections.
- At the entrance there is an area with a central free standing fireplace and two informal lounge areas with a few restaurant tables. Double doors at the entrance and double mock-sash windows on either side. This area is double volume with exposed beams and feature light fittings. It has a simple screed floor. There is a small kitchenette off this area;
- The middle section has additional tables and chairs. There is a ramp and stairs accessing the second section that is slightly lower than the first section. This unit is single volume and carpeted. Double french doors leading out to a small patio on the one side and doors also leading into a solarium area with an indoor play area for children. This area leads out to a bricked patio with a fire pit and grassed area with a jungle gym;
- The third section has the majority of the tables and chairs with a raised timber platform that is used by live entertainers. There is a coffee station and a fireplace set into a feature brick wall;
- The kitchen is accessed via two double swing doors and is divided into a food preparation area, a cleaning area with double sink and small staff room. There is also a separate pantry and room that can be used as an office. The kitchen windows all have burglar bars;
- The pub is accessed from either the third section or from the solarium. Featuring a U shaped bar counter that can comfortably seat 14 people. There are under counter fridges and glass shelves behind the bar;
- There are gents, ladies and a wheel chair friendly toilets, all recently refurbished with floor to ceiling tiles and modern furnishings.
- The first unit upstairs is approximately 100sqm with ample windows allowing for good light, high ceiling and exposed beams. The floor is a simple screed finish and there are low cupboards along the length of the one wall;
- The second unit is approximately 110sqm with high ceiling and exposed beams, simple screed floor and double french doors;
- At the top of the stairs there is a small area that could serve as an office.
The facts stated herein are correct to the best of our knowledge, and may be subject to change.